RMA RETURN POLICY
1. A Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number is required for all returns.
2. An RMA number is valid for 30 days from issuance.
3. DO NOT WRITE ON THE PRODUCT BOX! The RMA number should be visible on the shipping label.
4. Cobblestone Tag & Label does not accept returns of print heads, custom bar code media (see restrictions and exceptions below), software or service contracts unless per-approved through Customer Service.
5. Misships must be claimed within 7 days of Cobblestone Tag & Label invoice date.
6. Product must be returned to the customer in the following circumstances:
If a product is returned missing any components sent with the original order.
If the condition of the returned product is in any way misrepresented.
If the received product is damaged in any way.
If there is not a valid and visible RMA number.
If a product returned on a DOA is tested as a full functioning product.
If product is received over 30 days after the date the RMA number is issued.
If a product is not returned in the original packaging and/or box with all proper documentation.
7. Products that show signs of use or abuse are not returnable to Cobblestone Tag or the manufacturer as non-DOA.
8. Customer is ultimately responsible for the condition of the returned items. These policies should be communicated to their end-user customers.
9. Customer is responsible for costs incurred by Cobblestone Tag & Label due to misrepresentation of the condition of product.
10. Customer is responsible for freight when returning products.
11. Product that is discontinued or obsolete from the supplier does not qualify for a return.
NON-DOA RETURNS POLICY - All products
1. NO open box returns for non-DOA products. Product box must be clean and undamaged, with no marks of any kind. This includes writing, stamps, or shipping labels, i.e., written RMA numbers. All products must be double boxed.
2. Original manufacturer's packaging, both inside and outside must be used. Returns must be complete with all manuals, cables, warranty cards, static bags, etc., just as the customer received them.
3. Customers have 10 days from date of invoice to request a non-DOA return. The RMA number issued is valid for 30 days from issue date.
4. There will be a restocking fee on returns resulting from customer error.
5. Non-DOA configured product may not be returned.
6. Products that show signs of use are not returnable to Cobblestone Tag & Label or the manufacturer as non-DOA.
7. For customers on credit terms, credit will be applied to your account when the product is received by Cobblestone Tag & Label or the manufacturer.
8. Customer is responsible for freight costs when returning product.
DOA RETURNS POLICY
1. Refer to manufacturer's warranties and returns policies, available on our web site under the Manufacturer's Warranties tab.
2. If the product is tested and the problem is not duplicated, there may be a no problem found fee charged to the customer.
3. For customers on credit terms, credit will be applied to your account when the product is received by Cobblestone Tag & Label. Replacement product will be sent in advance, freight free.
4. For customers on C.O.D. or credit card status, replacement product will be sent upon receipt of product by Cobblestone Tag & Label. If desired, we will send replacement product at your normal C.O.D. or credit card status and you can request from the Reseller Financial Services a refund or credit to your card when we receive the returned product.
CUSTOM & STOCK LABEL RETURNS
1. Custom printed labels are not returnable. We offer pre-press proofs and CAD drawings to represent dielines, perforations and spacing before going to press. Once a job has been approved by the customer or reseller, Cobblestone Tag & Label extends no warranties expressed or implied. We will work with you to expedite any replacements or substitutions.
2. Repeat orders will be submitted for production as described and outlined on customer Purchase Order. If revisions are needed, this must be stated up front and a new proof will be submitted for approval.
3. Stock labels are refundable only if approved through Cobblestone Tag & Label Customer Service department. No returns accepted without a RMA (Return Material Authorization)
4. Stock label returns will be subject to a 15% or $15 restocking fee whichever is greater.
applicable for all Custom labels and stock labels will be shipped in full case quantities unless approved at time of order through Customer Service. Broken case fees and exact quantity on custom labels will apply.
For additional restrictions and exceptions, please contact Customer Service at 704-893-0026 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR MORE INFORMATION CALL 704.893.0026